Sunday, March 31, 2013

빅뱅(BIGBANG) Alive Tour Manila 2012

Annyeong! I dunno what to post or review, its been a six months passed when my favorite Korean group, Bigbang performed in MOA arena. So before I have forgotten all the events I decided to blog all I have in that day. Hahaha!

Discover. I don't have idea what or who are bigbang before, it was accidentally when I am reading about Dara of 2ne1 that time it says their group is called female bigbang, so I search bigbang and I found out its a South Korean male group under the management of YG Entertainment. Formed in 2006, the group consists of G-Dragon, T.O.P, Taeyang, Daesung, and Seungri.

Gmarket pictorial


Music. Big Bang is known for their unique urban-originated music and fashion style. I am so in-love with this group because they are composing and producing their own music, most notably leader G-Dragon, has earned the group respect and praise from music industry experts.
Here is my favorite song list, I could seriously make a whole long list, but I narrowed it down to 10.
1. Haru Haru
2. Lies
3. Monster
4. Last Farewell
5. Heaven
6. Blue
7. Fantastic baby
8. Love Song
9. Tonight
10. Loves dust


Concert. I have waited for this and so when YG Entertainment announced that Manila will be a part of their tour I’ve been very excited, unfortunately I don't have job that time so my boyfriend buy me ticket for last minute. The selling of tickets was crazy, all VIPs are panicking because like what happened in Indonesia and Singapore, tickets were sold out in a matter of minutes. I waited for three months and then Bigang-DAY finally came! October 24, 2012, Wednesday was when I was set to watch BIGBANG’s ALIVE Galaxy Tour in Manila~! I was that excited!

We arrived at the venue 3 hours before the arena gate open but our surprised VIPs are all lined up~!  All out love for BIGBANG! They are amazing~!

This is behind Jeju Air booth where they give free fan with the BB's faces! I was not able to get any because the line was too long!




The crowd went crazy when the Bigbang appeared with cool video and light effects on stage in individual futuristic capsules. The first song was great unfortunately we didn't saw the full intro started because we came late. The boys were awesome I had so much fun like no words can ever tell how happy I was to see them perform.






Above is G-dragon's photo during fantastic baby and right is during stupid liar. GD is my bias. He has the most beautiful smile and honestly  he’s more handsome than TOP! hehe 









With my Oppa before going to the venue. Kamsahamnida oppa for the bigbang experience. 

It was one amazing and unforgettable night. How I wish I could see the show one more time. I would really love to watch the concert again nearer! hehe.. They promised to come back, Seungri said they will definitely come back because they love Manila so much. They were touched how VIPs rocked the arena singing their songs with all our heart.


Thank you BIGBANG!!! Come back soon, please?!:)




No comments:

Post a Comment