Monday, April 1, 2013

My Etude House Collection


If your style is cute and feminine, and you can’t resist prettily packaged and smells delicious cosmetics Etude House is the best answer. Etude House is a Korean makeup brand that currently has stores all over Asia. Etude is a cosmetic brand that believes makeup should be playful and not routine. Their products are developed to reflect four basic concepts: high quality, affordability, lovely design and a diverse color range. Etude loves to promote fun make-up play for all girls around the world to be sweet. The store’s distinctive faux pink roof overhangs an interior that’s as sweet and irresistible as cotton candy.

This is my post about how I got addicted to Etude House products ^_^. It was purely accidental when I saw 2ne1 CF for Etude House and I found that the products they are using is co cute and has pretty packaging. Because I'm a big fan of 2NE1 especially Dara I wanted to try and be pretty just like her hehe, I have heard of etude but never I gave in to enter their shops since I don't feel like getting stuff and and putting some makeup on my face.

This is my first batch Etude house collection.
I’m a pink member. Well, got this card last two months. It made me spend 500PhP worth of items just to get a Pink Membership at Etude House. My first item was eyelash curler, eyeliner, apricot stick, and eyelash mascara.

With this card you can earn points. When you earn points, you get freebies. Every P100 of your purchase is 2 points. You MUST always have this in your wallet. You never know when there’s an emergency shopping date with your bff or a large discount on any selected items and you didn’t bring your card. I ALWAYS  to bring my card because I want to earn bunch of points haha :)

If you have any questions, try to read this:

How can I be a Pink Member?
Initially, all you have to do is purchase a minimum of P500 worth of products on single receipt at any Etude House boutique (not including Department Stores). You will be asked to fill in the membership form and you will be given your Pink Card for free.

How can I monitor the points I’ve accumulated in my Pink Card?
You can access your account via www.etudehouse.ph. If it’s your first time to access your account, you have to initially validate your email address in the LOG IN page (click on LOG IN found at the upper right portion of the homepage) and a temporary password will be sent to your email address. You have the option to change your password after successfully logging in your account.

What if I’ve lost my Pink Card?
Each card has a unique barcode and so once it is lost, it cannot be replaced by an identical one. All rebate points in the lost card will be forfeited. The member then has to re-apply for a new card and begin anew.

What is Princess Talk and how can I get a copy?
Princess Talk is the Official eNewsletter of Etude House Philippines. You can have access to it if you have successfully validated your email address in our site www.etudehouse.ph.

How about freebies? Am I automatically entitled to those if I’m a Pink Member?
You can get freebies only in the stores if you purchase products worth P500, P1000, P2000 and P3000. However, it is subject to the items’ availability as well.

What are the benefits of being a Pink Member?
You are entitled to get 2% rebate whenever you make a purchase at any Etude House boutique (minimum of P100 worth of purchase) with your Pink Card.
You also get special perks such as invites to promos and events exclusively for Pink Members.

For more informations, go here. Be a Pink Member now! :)
Etude House Pink Membership Card

Here are some thoughts!

Name APRICOT STICK GLOSS
Description 2.5g Vitamin, apple and lemon extract additives promote lip softness and resiliency with a variety of mouth watering shades.
Price 198.00

✓ looks really natural, cheap ,doesn't dry nor chap my lips, tastes and smells so good too
✘ very glossy, it melts in hot temperature
★ out of 5


Name SOFT TOUCH AUTO LIP LINER
Description 0.2g Auto dispense pencil comes in multiple shades to create a lip boundary with soft texture and fine line application for elegant, uniform expression.
Price 98.00
✓ no sharpener needed, refillable,affordable, soft and makes the application easier, it doesn’t smudge
 unlike pencil liners, these auto liner can run out fast, very soft it might break easily
★ out of 5
Name BABY SKIN VEILING PACT 
Description 10g Formulated with Baby Powder to supply translucent and moist veil coverage.
Price 448.00
✓ feels silky smooth, gives me medium coverage and evens out as well as brightens up my skin tone
✘ retouching will be required often, I don't recommend using this when you're going to be outdoors and/or moving around a lot
 out of 5
Name BLING BLING EYESTICK
Description BLING BLING EYESTICK 
Price 228.00
✓ gives your eyes all the kind of shine and sparkle, quite good and easy to bring and apply
smudges a lot
 out of 5



Name STYLING EYE LINER
Description STYLING EYE LINER
Price 128.00
✓ very smooth, refillable, simple and classy enough
✘ not waterproof, smudged
★ out of 5
Name KISSFULL LIP 
Description 3.5g Moist Balm - Nourishing Moisture Finish
Price 198.00 
✓ pretty strong scent, keeps lips moisturized and healthful all day
✘ it especially won’t last if you’re drinking or eating anything
 out of 5
Name OH M EYE LASH #3 (DOUBLE UP VOLUME)
Description OHMYLASHADNo.3
Price 198.00
 waterproof and smudgeproof, easily removed by a cream/lotion type of makeup remover, very affordable, perfect for an everyday mascara
it takes a long time to dry, it holds in eye curler
 out of 5


1. Name DRAWING SHOW CREAMY LINER BR401
        Description DRAWING SHOW CREAMY LINER BR401
        Price 498.00
        creamy enough to glides smoothly on the lids, smudgeproof, dries quickly on the lids
        ✘ a bit pricey to some
        ★ out of 5
    2. Name PRECIOUS MINERAL BBDATION SET
        Description PRECIOUS MINERAL BBDATION SET #1
        Price 1,678.00
        ✓ has SPF 40, whitening properties, anti - wrinkle, moisturizes skin, leaves a dewy finish,
            promoteshealthy skin

        ✘ makes skin oily, quite expensive, light to medium coverage, not very long - lasting

         out of 5
    3. Name CURLER (COATED)
        Description CURLER (COATED)
        Price 78.00
        shape fit my eyeshape, managed to curl my eyelashes well
        ✘ at first it actually didn't curl my eyelashes
         out of 5
   4.  Name DEAR DARLING TINT
        Description DEAR DARLING TINT (NEW) #01 BERRY RED
        Price 228.00
        ✓ stay on for a long time, pretty packaging, gives natural color, smell good
        ✘ tastes bad, dry out my lips
        out of 5
The perfect cat eyeliner is ever fashionable, very flattering for most eye shapes and delivers a sultry, mysterious look even when the rest of your makeup remains low key. You can use any color pencil or gel eye liner to achieve this look. This is my version of achieving the perfect cat eye. I used a simple, black styling eye liner. 

I like to use lip tint because it's really natural on my lips.This is a brilliant product that gives lips a long lasting and natural looking tint. The formula applies to the lips like a gel, but gives the lips more moisture because of the thicker consistency. After a short time, the product dries but still leaves a sort of film on the lips, continuing to hold in moisture.
Etude House's gel-eyeliner is also a great product as well. It dries up very quickly, you do not have to worry about smudging or smearing. You can easily draw sharp eyes because the brush is extremely soft and also because it's very easy to draw the lines.I t would be also very easy for those who are not familiar or firs-timer like me with drawing because it's the brush is flat. It had less contents than I've expected because the case was thick.

1 comment:

  1. I am writing a barcode generator in c# I can generate barcodes as bitmaps and can show them in a Picturebox(WindowsForms) and generate barcode EAN13 blackberry

    ReplyDelete