Sunday, May 19, 2013

Etude House Collection 2

Yeoreobun annyeonghaseyo! I just want to share my Etude House second batch products for the month. They're on it again, they just keep on releasing new products. I'm gonna cry.. Etude House needs to calm down a bit I still have a lot of items to buy. hehe


Let's start with the product that I wanted to try the most.

Name NYMPH AURA VOLUMER #3 TRANSPARENT NYMPH
Description NYMPH AURA VOLUMER #3 TRANSPARENT NYMPH
Price 848.00
✓ gives me a brightening glow finish, skin is look healthier and dewy
✘ sticky,oily skin can't use,pricy
 out of 5
Nymph Aura Volumer is a multi-functional cream that maximizes the radiance and dewy glow on skin. Completes your look with a flawless finish with plumped and moisturized skin. 
Create a celebrity glow by mixing it with any liquid foundation, base, or BB cream to give skin a moist radiant look. Contains Argan Oil and Avacado Oil for anti-oxidant and skin elasticity care.
I’m so happy with the pump! One pump is this much.

It’s a peachy/pink color and turns transparent when rubbed onto skin.

To be mixed with your BB Cream/Foundation in a 1:3 ratio (I mixed it with Etude House’s BB Cream). The upper part is only nymph aura and lower part is combination of nymph aura and bb cream.
It doesn't make your BB Cream lighter or darker when it mix.
(The upper part is only nymph aura and lower part is combination of nymph aura and bb cream.)
My skin shows very thin line between glowing skin and oily skin.
(The right part is only nymph aura and left part is combination of nymph aura and bb cream.)
From my experience, it did make my face feel a bit oily but it still had that healthy glow. I tried patting it with my baby skin veiling pact (etude face powder).
Name POWDER BRUSH AD
Description POWDER BRUSH AD
Price 128.00
✓ ideal for powder products and it picks up just the right amount of product
✘ fiber sheds
 out of 5
Truly perfect for applying powder or finish pact! 
I really love it! Though it sheds a bit, it still looks as great as it was the first time I bought it .
Natural fiber like animal holds powder products well. It’s really soft!
Comes in a plastic bag which you can use to store the brush after usage. 
Name DRAWING EYE BROW #1
Description Et. Drawing Eye Brow 01
Price 198.00
✓ simple and compact, refillable, cheap
✘ not really smudge-proof
 out of 5
Two in one product with many color choices and refillable, it's cheap, good result, and really everything that you need! It also made from plastic with cap on both sides.
This is what I like, you got an auto pencil and a spool brush.
It's really useful, and the spool is very soft. The triangular shape that is perfect for eyebrows.
SWATCH
The color I chose is Gray Brown. It's a perfect color for me, I want something brown this is more like dark brown.
Name LOOK AT MY EYES JEWEL OR203
Description LOOK AT MY EYES JEWEL OR203
Price 198.00
✓travel friendly, no powdery texture, cheap
✘ easy to crack, not very pigmented
 out of 5
This eye shadow has so many colors choice from light color until dark color. Not like eye shadow palette you can buy eye shadow color that you want. So it will be very useful. The packaging is made from plastic transparent, so you can see the eye shadow inside.
SWATCH
(this is from dark shot with one layer you get the shimmer look)
The application is smooth and creamy. It slides well and locks on the skin. It's not powdery.
(this is from light shot with one layer you get the shimmer look)
The color is build able makes application very easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment