Wednesday, April 17, 2013

First Haul: A Touch of Korean Fashion

This is a collection of some of my favorite purchases. I love Korean clothes, so cute and affordable.  I love dress because they're feminine & good for every season! I wish i bought more clothes in hindsight.. oh well there's always next time and it will be internet shopping : D

Here are the pictures of the clothing I purchased so you can get a better look!

The most loved. Quality-wise it is good. Quite cute, but it is a bit loose on me.
But the dress fits really nicely on me and the quality is absolutely great.
This dress runs extremely small and it fits really tight especially around the waist area but it look sexy on me and I'm loving it.
It looks really pretty on but it looks a little too dressy for a normal day out. The fit is not too tight which I like and the lace top just looks extra feminine and cute. The dress comes with a inner silk which prevents the mesh from 'tickling' the legs. The only that was an inch too short! But I made it work :)
This blouse is very adorable and I particularly love how to collar and the cuffs are matching in color. The skirt has a silky   texture which comfy on legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment